Havana: 1930. 63pp. Small quarto. Original green cloth, front board lettered in silver. Cloth and pastedowns separating from boards. Boards lightly rubbed, some wear to corners and spine. Item #1540
Scarce issue of the constitution and by-laws of the Havana Country Club, printed in Spanish and English on facing pages, published in 1930. The country club was established in 1911 after the purchase of a 127-acre property, La Finca Lola, just outside of the city proper, and operated until it was forced to close by the Revolution. Information on the realty company formed to purchase the land and house rules of the club are also printed at the rear. We locate a single copy of a 1937 edition in OCLC.